Golden Triangle bracelet | GemstoneNormal price €17,95
The Golden Triangle is a combination of the gemstones Rock Crystal, Amethyst and Rose Quartz.
t0>Rock crystal (colorless) 'Stone of light'
Rose quartz (light pink) 'Loving and soft'
Amethyst (purple) 'Balance and spiritual calm'
Put these three gems together and they will ensure an optimal positive energy flow. The energy of these three stones fits together so well that this wonder has been given the name 'The Golden Triangle' .
This gemstone represents Love. It gives extra strength to relationships between loved ones & the love for yourself.
- Helps you open up to give and receive love
- Strengthen love, with yourself and with others
- Gives emotional balance to changes
- Good for sensuality and fertility
This stone is one of the most famous gemstones & a true powerhouse.
- Radiates peace & pure tranquility, dispels negativity
- It makes for a lighter head, both in less headache, and less thoughts
- Cleans up & protects
- This stone will list your feelings & help you with emotions, traumas and special moments
- Helps to fall asleep (and stay asleep) & fewer nightmares
Perhaps the most important gemstone of the spectrum, because it stands for Self Love.
- Translucent mineral can be penetrated with light & convert negative energy into positive energy
- Boosts the immune system
- Promotes concentration & helps against nausea
- Dispels fears & reduces mood swings
- Makes willpower & courage
- Made of very strong elastic
- Beads are 4mm.< br>- 3 months warranty.
- The average bracelet size is size S. Is your wrist smaller or larger than size S or M? Then write down your wrist circumference in the comment box.
- You will receive the bracelet incl. meaning and in a flannel storage bag.
- Charm material: Antique silver, rstainless steel
charset="utf-8">Would you like to send this bracelet as a gift right away? That is easy. Change the delivery address & add a card with a personal message. We always pack it nicely!
charset="utf-8"> Gemstones are only supportive and not a replacement medicine. They work as a 'stone in the back'. Do you suffer from complaints? Always consult a doctor. We share our knowledge and give advice from our own experience, but this can work differently for everyone.