MEN | Gemstones setNormal price €19,95
Gemstone set especially for MENAmethyst - Aventurine - Tiger's Eye
Top quality hand cut gemstones. The size and/or shape of the gemstones are different, between 20mm & 35mm
This golden brown hero enhances perseverance, optimism & decisiveness.
Color: Golden brown
Find place: South Africa & Thailand
- Balance, Yin-Yang balance
- Gives energy
- Protective against negative influences
- Attracts prosperity
- Brings concentration & focus
This beautiful green stone is a Lucky Stone. He attracts opportunities & ensures that you can rely on 'fate'.
Find place: India
- Let go & attract success
- Protects against negative energy & people who take more from you than give
- Brings harmony & appreciation
- Makes you more patient, positive, creative & empathetic
- Reduces stress-related complaints such as headaches & migraines
This stone is one of the most famous gemstones & a true powerhouse.
Location: Brazil, Mexico & South Africa
- Exudes peace & pure tranquility, dispels negativity
- It provides a lighter head, both in less headache, and less thoughts
- Is purifying & protective
- This stone will list your feelings & help you with emotions, traumas and special moments
- Helps with falling asleep (and staying asleep) & fewer nightmares
Use of gemstones:
The way you handle crystals (gems) is very personal. Place your gemstone on an altar in the house, meditate or put your gemstone under your pillow for a good night's sleep. As usual when working with gemstones, let your intuition guide you.
Cleaning your gems
Gems give off energy, which can cause them to become exhausted. It is therefore important that you care for them with love & warmth and that is why you should also clean and charge them. Clean every new gem you bring into your home, except when you get them from a loved one or as a gift! Use your intuition when cleaning your gems, they will tell you when they need a 'boost'. There are many different ways of cleaning; treat with salt, the smoke of burning wood, water, moonlight & earth.
Gemstones only have a supportive effect and are not a replacement medicine. They work as a 'stone in the back'. Do you suffer from complaints? Always consult a doctor. We share our knowledge and give advice from our own experience, but this can work differently for everyone.